Monday, July 18, 2011

Mom's Visit, Part 3: Picnic and Plays

Picnic

While my mom was in London, I wanted her to get a chance to meet some of the great friends I have made living in London.  Mom and I organized a picnic in the park at Embankment.  We couldn't have asked for better weather!

Can you tell we are related?


And here are some of my good friends: Despina, Henrik, Nina, Carrie, Ewa and Me!

Plays

One thing that I have enjoyed taking advantage of has been the plays and musicals the West End offers.  Mom and I saw caught a couple of plays.  The Children's Hour was my favorite, with Elizabeth Moss and Kiera Knightly.  It was crazy to see them so close.  Both actresses did a fantastic job.  The other, was a comedy: Clybourne Park.  It has been so fun to go inside and see the theatres.



No comments:

Post a Comment