Saturday, May 28, 2011

A few randoms

Here are a few photos from the winter that I thought were worth sharing.  There is no theme with these, completely random.

As many of you know, I had trouble getting out of London for the holidays.  This was due to the small snowstorm that rolled through the UK and Europe in December.  I thought Seattle was bad with dealing with snow, London is far worse.  This departure board was from my second attempt at getting out of Heathrow.  Unfortunately it took a third attempt before I got out of the country.


These are a couple of my closest friends in London.  Nina on the left and Carrie on the right.  We generally go out and explore the night life together.

This is a Chihuly piece in the Victoria and Albert Museum.

The British Museum which should really be called the Stolen Antiquities Museum. (See below)

Part of the apex of the Parthenon (stolen from Greece).

A totem pole from British Columbia. (I think this one was actually donated).

Mummy (stolen from Egypt)

Helmet (stolen from Iran)

No comments:

Post a Comment